Note: These are just my opinions. What works for me might work differently for someone else.

Monday, December 2, 2013

OPI Natural Nail Strengthener

Questions I get asked on a daily basis are, "Are those your real nails? How do you grow them so long?" My nails are in fact real. I found a great product that I use on my nails to help keep strengthen them, which is OPI Natural Nail Strengthener. I purchased it for $8.99 at Target. I apply a coat of Natural Nail Strengthener to my bare nails before applying any nail polish. I believe this product is amazing. I bit my nails for 11 years, and never thought I would be able to grow long healthy nails again. My nails were so soft that I could bend them, but after using this product my nails are stronger than ever. It can be applied on its own, under, or over your nail polish. Below is a picture of my natural nails and the bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment