Note: These are just my opinions. What works for me might work differently for someone else.

Monday, December 2, 2013

Lancôme Color Design Lipsticks

I recently purchased 3 Lancôme Color Design Lipsticks in the shades Wannabe, Poodle Skirt, and Pink Attitude. Wannabe is a cream lipstick, Poodle Skirt is metallic lipstick, and Pink Attitude is a shimmer lipstick. I love these lipsticks. They are very moisturizing and last for hours. They do not dry out your lips after wearing them for a long period of time like most other lipsticks. All you need is one coat and your lips have full coverage. I purchased these for $22.00 each at Sephora, and I think they are well worth the price. There are 36 shades total. Below are pictures of the lipstick tubes I purchased and swatches.



No comments:

Post a Comment