Note: These are just my opinions. What works for me might work differently for someone else.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sephora Rouge Shine Lipsticks

Sephora Rouge Shine Lipsticks are one of my favorites, as you can see I have just about used up all of #15. I purchased these lipsticks from Sephora for $12.00 each. There are 44 shades total, including glossy, shimmer, and metallic textures. These lipsticks are very moisturizing, go on smooth, and are buildable. The only thing I do not like about this product is the smell. It is a hard smell to describe, but I want to say it is like an expired lipstick smell. Even given the smell, I still love these lipsticks and will purchase more. Below are pictures of the 4 that I purchased. They are all shimmer lipsticks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment